Filing a Notice of Tort Claim

Filing a Notice of Tort Claim

If a citizen wishes to file a Notice of Tort Claim with the City of Kokomo, please complete the form attached to the link below and send to the following:

City of Kokomo, Office of Corporation Counsel
100 South Union Street
Kokomo, Indiana 46901

Once the City receives your Notice of Tort Claim, it will be submitted to the City’s insurance carrier for review.

Download Notice of Tort Claim