City Hall, 2nd Floor
100 South Union Street
Kokomo, Indiana 46901
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
For information, call any of the following numbers at the Kokomo Police Department Records Unit: 765-456-7210, 456-7108, 456-7109, 456-7139, 456-1583 or 456-7616.
The Records Unit provides numerous citizen services including:
- For copies of Accident Reports click here. Accident reports can be obtained in person at the Records Division after completing the KPD form F82-03 above. Accident reports can also be obtained online at buycrash.com. The cost to purchase your accident report online is $12. Officers, who are completing accident reports, have up to ten days to finish each crash report.
- Amusement Device Permit
- Bicycle License
- Charitable Solicitation Permit
- Handgun Permits
- Incident Reports KPD Form F82-02
- Itinerant Merchant Permit
- Limited Criminal History Information Form
- Massage Establishment Permit
- Massage Therapist Permit
- Parking Ticket Payments
- Pawn, Second Hand Dealer Permit
- Peddler Permit
- Precious Stone, Precious Metal Dealer Permit
- Solicitor Permit