The following are unsolved homicides in Kokomo and Howard County since 1980:
• Feb. 7, 2013 -- Destiny Pittman, 21, found shot to death in her home at 815 James Drive.
• April 13, 2012 -- Hassan Burnett, 18, found shot to death at 300 East and 100 North.
• June 12, 2012 -- Timothy Scott, 33, of Stone Mountain, Ga., was found shot tin the torso and head in the front yard of a home he was visiting in the 900 block of East Broadway Street.
• Nov. 15, 2006 -- Chad Rouse, 20, was shot in the back in his upstairs apartment at 1426 S. Armstrong St. There was an eyewitness to the shooting and police believe robbery was the motive.
• Feb. 8, 2005 -- Teresa Cooper, 48, was stabbed and beaten to death in her home at 1117 W. North St.
• Feb. 19, 2005 -- Amy Parrish, 25, her sons, Dacota Rasmussen, 4, and Caleb Parrish, 2, and stepson, Casey Parrish, 11, all died of smoke inhalation at 811 S. Bell St. The deaths are considered homicides since the fire department ruled the fire was intentionally set.
• Nov. 26, 2004 -- Janet Yeary, 51, was found beaten to death in her home at 2411 Apperson Way North.
• July 12, 2004 -- Bob Roe, 62, was found beaten to death in his home in Center, three miles south of Kokomo.
• Oct. 2, 1998 -- Bruce Jackson, 23, Indianapolis, was shot and then found by a Kokomo police officer on East Monroe Street. He later died at Howard Regional Health System.
• March 15, 1998 -- Jeffrey L. Williams, 51, was shot and killed in his trailer at Riley Modern Estates.
• Feb. 8, 1997 -- Lionel Hampton, 30, Chicago, gunned down by two men in the parking lot of Elks Club on East Havens Street.
• Dec. 2, 1981 -- The decomposed body of Dennis Newsome Jr., 26, Kokomo, was found Thanksgiving Day in Tipton County. His burnt pickup truck was found near Morgan Street and County Road 250 East in Howard County. State police are investigating.
• May 26, 1980 -- Janet Rose Shirar, 29, a Bon Air Elementary School teacher was found stabbed to death in her apartment southeast of Kokomo. Indiana State Police case.
You can help: Anyone with information about any of the above cold cases should contact either the Kokomo Police Department at 765-459-5101, the KPD Hotline at 765-456-7017, or the Howard County Sheriff Department at 765-456-2020, or Crime Stoppers of Indiana at 1-800-222-TIPS.